Aspect Design to Build believes that businesses are responsible for achieving good environmental practice and operating in a sustainable manner.
Aspect has successfully acquired certification from Certification Europe in implementing a system and processes in order to meet the full requirements of ISO 14001:2004. All senior management and site personnel are fully committed to working together to achieve this. We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
It is our priority to encourage our customers, suppliers and all business associates to do the same. Not only is this sound commercial sense for all; it is also a matter of delivering on our duty of care towards future generations.
Our policy is to:
• Wholly support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
• Minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as possible.
• Minimise energy and water usage in our buildings, vehicles and processes in order to conserve supplies, and minimise our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
• Operate and maintain company vehicles (where appropriate) with due regard to environmental issues as far as reasonably practical and encourage the use of alternative means of transport and car sharing as appropriate.
• Apply the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air, water, noise and light pollution from our premises and reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community.
• As far as possible purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
• Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.